From November 27 to 29, 2019, at the Moscow Expocenter, one of the most important industry events will be held. For more than 20 years “Cement. Concrete. Dry Mixes” is a place where guests and attendees make new business contacts and receive the latest news in the building industry and technology.
The forum brings together scientists, experts, senior executives and business leaders from around the world. Each year, more than 5,500 people attend the event.
This year’s program includes the following:
- XX international “Cement. Concrete. Specialized exhibition “Dry mixtures”.
- ConTech science conference and workshop on concrete technology, chemistry and production.
- Modern technologies of dry mixes in construction – “MixBuild” – scientific conference and workshop.
- V Seminar-international competition for young scientists and doctoral students working in the field of binders, concretes and dry mixes.
- Round tables on special cements.
- Technical visits to industrial factories and factories.
The exhibition “Cement. Concrete. Dry mixes” will include the following elements:
- A specialized exhibition for producers, architects, manufacturers, suppliers and builders.
- Networking and mutual communication, negotiations and business contracts.
- Promotion of products between the Russian Federation and the CIS countries.
Exhibitors will include vendors of the following.
- Equipment for the production of cement, concrete, reinforced concrete structures and dry mixes.
- Turnkey factories.
- Additives, pigments, aggregates.
- Raw materials and processing machinery.
- Silage, mixing taps, dosing units.
- Energy-saving technologies.
- Packaging, packaging and transfer.
- Laboratory and analysis equipment.
- Cement, lime, gypsum.
- Supervision systems, quality control systems.
- Frames, frameworks.