Dublin, Aug. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Market Report 2022” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global fiberglass reinforced concrete market is expected to grow from USD 2.74 billion in 2021 to USD 3.10 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.24%. The market is expected to reach $5.13 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 13.41%.
The glass fiber reinforced concrete market includes sales of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) by entities (organizations, partnerships, and sole proprietors) which is used to manufacture structural concrete products that are both strong and lightweight, such as building panels, exterior building panels, facade panels and architectural precast concrete. GFRC is similar to chopped fiberglass, but much weaker. It is composed of fine sand, cement, polymer, water, other additives and alkali resistant fibers (AR).
North America was the largest region in the fiberglass reinforced concrete market in 2021. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. Regions covered in this report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The growing emphasis on green buildings is significantly driving the growth of the fiberglass reinforced concrete market. Green buildings use fiberglass reinforced concrete as the predominant option for sustainable construction. Due to population growth and rapid urbanization, various emerging and developed economies are experiencing a rapid increase in green buildings.
3D printing is a key trend that is gaining popularity in the fiberglass reinforced concrete market. Major companies operating in the fiberglass reinforced concrete sector are focusing on the development and use of 3D printing solutions to strengthen their position.
1) By process: Spraying; Premix; Hybrid
2) By type: C30; C60; C100
3) By application: commercial construction; Residential construction; Civil and other infrastructure construction
Main topics covered:
2. Features of Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Market
3. Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on fiberglass reinforced concrete
5. Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Market Size and Growth
6. Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Market Segmentation
7. Regional and Country Analysis of Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Market
8. Asia Pacific Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market
9. China Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Market
10. India Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market
11. Japan Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market
12. Australia Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market
13. Indonesia Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market
14. South Korea Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Market
15. Western Europe Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market
16. UK Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market
17. Germany Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market
18. France fiberglass reinforced concrete market
19. Eastern Europe Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market
20. Glass fiber reinforced concrete market in Russia
21. North America Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Market
22. US Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Market
23. South America Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Market
24. Brazil fiberglass reinforced concrete market
25. Middle East Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market
26. Africa Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Market
27. Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
28. Major mergers and acquisitions in the fiberglass reinforced concrete market
29. Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Market Future Prospects and Potential Analysis
Ultratech Cement Ltd.
Formglas Products Ltd.
Willis Construction Co.
Fibrex Construction Group
Nanjing Beilida New Material System Engineering Co.
Down and bonar
BCM GRC Ltd.
GB Architectural Cladding Products
Hard Rock Developments
Surecrete Design Products
Glass Reinforced Concrete UK Ltd.
BarChip Pty Ltd
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ahf7j7
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900