DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Glass Reinforced Concrete Market Research Report by Process (Hybrid, Premix and Spray), by Application (Civil and Other Infrastructure Construction, Commercial Construction and Residential Construction) – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19″ report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global fiberglass reinforced concrete market is expected to grow from USD 2,251.30 million in 2020 to USD 3,577.48 million by the end of 2025.
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete market including Arabian Tile Company Ltd., Bb Fiberbeton, Bcm Grc Limited, Betofiber AS, Clark Pacific, Fibrex , Formglas Products Ltd., Generale Prefabbricati SPA, Glass Reinforced Concrete UK Ltd, Loveld, Nanjing Beilida New Material System Engineering Co., Ltd., Quattro Design Solutions, Stromberg Architectural, Ultratech Cement Ltd. and Willis Construction Co. Inc..
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and ranks the vendors in the Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Market based on business strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies. The competitive strategic window helps the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and its opportunities for future growth prospects. Over a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the company.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and market analysis
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of the market shares, strategies, products and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global fiberglass reinforced concrete market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global fiberglass reinforced concrete market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global fiberglass reinforced concrete market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Market?
Improved construction time and cost
Application for corrosion resistant materials
Limited knowledge of the precast concrete method
Potential in emerging economies due to the number of construction projects
High cost associated with production and labor
Arabian Tile Company Ltd.
Bcm Grc Limited
Formglas Products Ltd.
Generale Prefabrication SPA
Glass Reinforced Concrete UK Ltd
Nanjing Beilida New Material System Engineering Co., Ltd.
Quattro design solutions
Ultratech Cement Ltd.
Willis Construction Co. Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w46b3k