Japan, Japan, Fri, Mar 11 2022 03:52:38 / Comserve Inc. / – Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) market with key country data, industry analysis, size, share, Revenue, Leading Players, Developing Technologies, Trends & Forecast
The fiber reinforced concrete (FRC) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during the forecast period. The growth factors of the market studied are growing construction activities in Asia-Pacific and increasing demand for transportation infrastructure with growing population. On the other hand, the availability of ready-mixed concrete and the high cost of production are among the major concerns of the market studied.
Click here to download a sample report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-112624
– Transportation infrastructure segment dominated the market and is expected to grow over the forecast period with increasing public and private investment in transportation infrastructure.
– The introduction of new alkali resistant synthetic fibers is likely to provide opportunities for the market studied during the forecast period.
Main market trends
Infrastructure segment to drive market growth
– Infrastructure segment dominates the demand for fiber reinforced concrete globally.
– Fiber-reinforced concretes are mainly needed in road and bridge construction infrastructures. They improve the toughness and post-crack load-bearing capacity of roads.
– Fiber-reinforced concrete is also needed in the construction of highways, bridges, railways, ports and airports.
– With population growth, the demand for transport infrastructure has increased worldwide, which has led to increased investment in transport infrastructure.
– For example, in North America, approximately 89 major light rail, heavy rail, bus rapid transit, streetcar and commuter rail projects are scheduled to be built in 2019. These projects are expected to add more 830 miles of new fixed-guided transit. in countries like the United States, Canada and Mexico.
– The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) further plans to approve infrastructure and other social production projects worth $9 billion in 2019.
– In 2018, Middle East Rail planned to invest around USD 250 billion in various railway projects in the Middle East over the next decade.
– Therefore, all these transport infrastructure projects and investments are likely to drive the demand for fiber reinforced concrete in the coming years.
The Asia-Pacific region will dominate the market
– Asia-Pacific dominated the market studied during. Fiber-reinforced concrete consumption levels in Asia-Pacific countries, such as China, India and Indonesia, are expected to increase at a steady pace, driven by growing demand from transportation, construction and construction.
– Transport infrastructure and construction projects have increased in countries such as India, China, and Japan, which is likely to drive the fiber reinforced concrete market demand in the region during the period of forecast.
– In India, the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has planned to increase the national highway to 2 lakh km by 2022. While in 2019, the country set a target to construct a national highway of 10 000 km.
Request sample report here: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-112624
– In addition, the Indian government has planned an investment of 120.5 billion dollars to develop 27 industrial clusters; this should boost construction in the country.
– China currently has many airport construction projects, such as, which are either in the development stage or in the planning stage. These include Beijing Capital International Airport, Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, etc.
– Hence, with all these investments and an increasing number of infrastructure and construction projects, the demand for fiber reinforced concrete is expected to grow at a steady pace in the region during the forecast period.
The fiber reinforced concrete (FRC) market is a consolidated market, where few players account for a significant share of market demand. Some of the major market players include Sika AG, Bekaert SA, GCP Applied Technologies Inc., BASF SE, and Owens Corning, among others.
1.1 Study deliverables
1.2 Assumptions of the study
1.3 Scope of the study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Asia-Pacific Construction Business Growth
4.1.2 Increase in transport infrastructure projects
4.2.1 Availability of ready-mixed concrete supports
4.2.2 High cost of production
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining power of consumers
4.4.3 Threat of new entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of competition
4.5 Technology overview
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
Full report request >> Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) Market
The dynamic nature of the business environment in today’s global economy increases the need among business professionals to update themselves with current market situations. To meet these needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various professionals in different verticals, such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, IT and telecommunications, chemicals and advanced materials, goods consumption and food, energy and electricity, manufacturing and construction, industry. automation and equipment and agriculture and related activities, among others.
For more information please contact:
Shibuya Data Count
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
Partner Content URL: