NEW YORK, May 31, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The demand for Fiber-reinforced concrete market should reach $3.2 billion by 2025, operating at an estimated rate 6.2% CAGR from 2019 to 2025. Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) is a re-engineered structural material, which is gaining importance in the civil and construction sector. The addition of reinforcing fibers in discrete form helps to improve many technical properties of concrete. With the development of smart materials in civil engineering, concrete has been adopted as a widely used construction material in the world. The use of fibers improves the mechanical properties and durability of concrete, making FRC a material of choice in various fields of application. The application in mass concrete structures, tiles, bridge decks, airport runways, tunnel linings, panels, pavements, defense installations, tunnel linings, precast products and many more tend to drive the demand for FRC over the forecast period. FRC offers a cost effective solution over the conventional concrete system by reducing the cost of construction and increasing the life of the construction.
Browse Full Research Report with TOC at “Global Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) Market Outlook, Trends and Opportunities Analysis, Competitive Insights, Actionable Segmentation and Forecast 2019-2025” on: https://www.energiasmarketresearch.com/global-fiber-reinforced-concrete-frc-market-report/
To purchase the report: [email protected]
Main conclusions of the report:
- the global Fiber-reinforced concrete market should reach $3.2 billion by 2025 to a 6.2% CAGR
- Based on type:
- Steel fiber is the most widely adopted reinforced concrete and holds the majority of the market in 2018.
- Based on end use:
- The precast product is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period, due to its long lifespan, insulation capabilities and aesthetic versatility
- Based on region
- North America held the majority of the global market share in 2018. Asia-Pacific is expected to show a high CAGR during the forecast period
- Some of the major companies operating in the market include Bekaert, Nycon, Sika, Krampe Harex, Fibercon, Ultratech Cement Ltd., Fibrex, Willis Construction Co. Inc., Formglas Products Ltd., Fabpro Polymers, Bautech, FORTA among others.
Fiber Reinforced Concrete: Adding Versatility and Profitability to Construction
Unlike conventional concrete, FRC, due to its flexible behavior, has high potential as a construction material in an earthquake prone area. Additionally, the development of Polypropylene Fiber Reinforced Concrete (PFRC), organic fibers not only improve performance but also help reduce costs and have proven their importance in a variety of terrain settings. The application of FRCs in offshore and underground construction, including dam repair, lining of underground openings, and stabilization of rock slopes, has resulted in a higher rate of adoption and increased research and development of these materials. In addition, improvements are in continuous phase to optimize the fibers according to different applications. Major industry players view the FRC market as a potential business opportunity, as evidenced by the continuous new developments in fiber-reinforced building materials.
The report segments the global fiber reinforced concrete market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region.
FRC Market, By Type
- Steel fibers
- Glass fibers
- Synthetic fibers
- Natural fibers
- Cellulose fibers
FRC Market, By Application
- Slabs on ground
- Roof tiles
- Wall curtains
FRC market, by end use
- Highway, road and bridges
- Port and Airports
- dig a tunnel
- Industrial & Commercial
- structure at sea
- Prefabricated products
Find more chemical and materials industry research reports, by Energias Market Research:
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market – The Global autoclaved aerated concrete market should grow to a 8.0% CAGR from 2018 to 2024 to reach $9808.91 million by 2024. Factors propelling the autoclaved aerated concrete market growth include increased focus on green and soundproof buildings, lightweight materials and cost effective construction solution, and reduction in usage of additional materials with reduction of waste and pollution. The report segments the autoclaved aerated concrete market into Type (Blocks, Panels, Tiles, Lintels, and Others), by Application (Building materials, roof insulation, roof subbases, bridge substructures, concrete pipes, void filling and others) by Final user (Commercial Building, Residential Building, Civil and Other), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa). The report studies the global autoclaved aerated concrete market over the forecast period (2018-2024).
- Green cement market – the global green cement market should attend a 12.4% CAGR and should reach $37.2 billion by 2024. The perpetual increase in the demand for cement from the construction industry and the scarcity of raw materials for the production of conventional cement are likely to propel the growth of this market during the forecast period. Moreover, the growing environmental concerns due to carbon emissions in the manufacture of ordinary cement should also be attributed to the growth of this market.
- roofing materials market – the global roofing materials market should attend a CAGR of 3.13% and should reach $138.91 billion by 2024. Rising demand for energy efficient roofs has given impetus to the market. Additionally, growth in the construction industry and urbanization of rural areas are expected to drive the growth of this market in the coming years.
About Energias Market Research Pvt. ltd. –Energias Market Research was launched with the aim of providing in-depth market analysis, trade research solutions and consultation tailored to the specific needs of our clients based on our impeccable research methodology.
With a wide range of expertise from various industry sectors and over 50 industries which include energy, chemicals and materials, information and communication technologies, semiconductor industries, healthcare and fast moving consumer goods, etc We strive to provide our clients with a one-stop solution for all research and consulting needs.
Our deep industry-specific knowledge enables us to create high-quality global search results. This wide range of capabilities sets us apart from our competitors.
Mr. Alan Andrews
Business Development Manager
For any questions, write to us: [email protected]
To purchase the report: [email protected]
Call us: +1-716-239-4915